How to Apply
Congratulations on making a great choice in your child’s education!
Registered Parishioners from the following eleven parishes are eligible to apply for FIAT Blessing our Future funds. The parishes are:
- Corpus Christi: Bonita
- Mater Dei: Chula Vista
- Most Precious Blood
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Chula Vista
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel: San Ysidro
- St. Anthony of Padua: National City
- St. Charles: San Diego (Imperial Beach area)
- St. Mary: National City
- St. Michael: San Diego (Paradise Hills area)
- St. Pius X: Chula Vista
- St. Rose of Lima: Chula Vista
FIAT Blessing our Future Fund
Participating families are required to contribute some portion of the total cost of tuition for their children’s Catholic education, as well as costs not covered by the tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is a one-year commitment with the opportunity to re-apply and renew annually. Provisions include that the principal or pastor recommends the students, the family keeps up their portion of the tuition payments, the family remains financially eligible, and the child remains enrolled in a Catholic school from kindergarten through twelfth grade.